Epic Fort Building Play Couch
This is the ultimate fort-building play couch, comprised of larger pieces made of dense and sturdy foam. We came up with this unique design by combining popular elements of play couches into one set. It is comprised of 8 foam pieces: a thick connected base, 2 tall arches and doors, and 2 versatile trapezoids. It can be configured into a cozy couch for both kids and adults, a fort, playhouse, store, pedicure station, reading nook, majestic chair - your imagination is the limit! It also makes for the most comfortable couch for adults and teens out of all of our designs, because who said it only has to be for the kids?
Epic Fort Building Play Couch (with waterproof liners)
- Foam density: 1.87lb/ft3 @ 60ILD
- 1 thick solid base made up of 2 connected foam pieces (dimensions: 84cm x 168cm x 14cm)
- A second thick base made up of 2 separate arches and doors ( dimensions: 84cm x 168cm x 14cm)
- 2 large trapezoid cushions that cover the full width of the bases (the back side is a 90 degree angle so the cushions don't move when leaned up against). Great as balance beams, support beams, climbing steps, support cushions, etc.
- Waterproof liner for all 8 foam pieces
- YKK zippers that have pockets to prevent scratches and keep little ones safe (all zippers are colour matched to the covers)
- Luxury microsuede
- Compatible with our Epic Lounger Play Couch, our Epic Creativity 12-Piece Play Couch, and our Play Couch Thick Connected Base.
What it is designed for
This play couch is designed for creative builds and play. It also doubles as a comfortable couch for lounging, for both kids and adults. The foam is very firm, so it can hold up well for sturdy builds.
Comes in 8 elegant colours to choose from: Light Grey, Dark Grey, Light Blue, Midnight Blue, Dusty Rose, Sand, Moss Green and Mustard Yellow. Zippers are all colour matched to the fabric.
This play couch can be combined with the following products for even more Epic builds:
3. Epic Rockers
6. Epic Creativity 12-Piece play couch
7. Epic Play Couch Thick Connected Base
A particular colour can appear differently depending upon lighting, the camera used and surroundings. Fabric colours from one batch to another may vary slightly due to the fabric dyeing process.
CertiPUR-US® certified polyurethane foam (the gold standard for foam)
* Made without ozone depleters
* Made without PBDEs, TDCPP, or TCEP (“Tris”) flame retardants
* Made without mercury, lead, and other heavy metals
* Made without formaldehyde
* Made without phthalates regulated by the CPSC
* Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 parts per million)
* No chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs)
* Performance, durability, emissions and content-tested
* Foam density: 1.87lb/ft3 @ 60 ILD
We tested out multiple different fabrics until we found the perfect one. Luxury microsuede is what we ultimately chose. Super soft, durable and machine washable. All of our fabrics are OEKO-TEX® certified, so you can rest assured they are free of harmful substances.
FREE Canada and contiguous US shipping (most provinces and states) on orders over $200. For shipping to APO or other areas, contact us and we will do our best to find a way to get our products to you!
1 thick solid base made up of 2 connected foam pieces (dimensions: 84cm x 168cm x 14cm)
A second thick base comprised of 2 separate doorways (dimensions: 84cm x 168cm x 14cm)
2 removable archways with handles (dimensions: 42cm x 54cm x 14cm)
2 large trapezoid cushions that cover the full width of the bases(dimensions: 84cm x 35cm x 35cm)
Box: 36cm x 36cm x 90cm
Spot clean core with mild detergent, by hand only. Dry at room temperature, away from heat or sunlight.
Machine wash: cold, gentle cycle. Wash other colours separately. Do not bleach, line dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Your play couch must be unboxed within 2 weeks of receiving it to qualify for warranty coverage or be eligible for any replacement due to a manufacturer defect. This is because our play couches are compressed and rolled, and if left too long, the foam may not expand fully. Play couches cannot be left in their packaging for more than a few months without risking not rebounding fully, and depending on when your play couch is ordered/delivered, it may have already been packaged for several weeks.
To avoid any chance of colour transfer, we highly recommend washing midnight blue covers once before use (separately in cold water with 1 cup of white vinegar).
Bought it for our 17M old and it has been his favourite toy since day 1. He plays with it every single day for a month now! Highly recommend
We love our epic fort play couch!!! It’s a beautiful deep blue color, fits in with our play area so well and is so much fun for our little guy! He is too small to move it on his own but has loved his couch build, ball pit build and fort build so much already!! Highly recommend 😍
Our little guy feels like he has his own space to play and roll around. The foam is firm enough to hold adults without issue and it is so comfortable to lounge around and play on. With so many configurations and ways to play this is sure to be a favourite for years to come!
I was hesitant to spend so much money on a play couch, but bit the bullet anyway...and I am so glad I did! My 2-year-old uses it daily in imaginative play and for relaxing. The quality is excellent - the microfiber wipes clean so easily (we have already had multiple snack messes dirty it up), the zippers match seamlessly, the foam is firm enough for sturdy builds but still comfortable for sitting, and I LOVE that the waterproof liners are included. My favorite thing about this couch is the design with the arches and doors: using the arches as a "seat"/arm rests and extending the seat with the doors as a footrest is so. Darn. Comfortable. It's brilliant! I've had mine for nearly a month and have absolutely no complaints.
My kids LOVE the epic fort couch! I am sure we will be back for more!